Friday, March 20, 2009

Ah, terrible ideas...Don't you just love those?

I have a lot of poorly used pent up energy. You wouldn't know it by looking at me, in fact i usually look like i'd rather be off sleeping somewhere. But its there. promise. So, i figured i should try to be "constructive." For some reason, it made sense to me to start a blog. I fully expect to either get carried away and give way too much information, or to only jot down the occasional funny quote that i hear on the bus. And what is quite funny to me, is that i know that hardly anyone will read this, but i'll write it anyways. like...actors in a community theater. kind of. anyways, i'm feeling like this has the potential to be either a constructive creative outlet or an agent of self destruction and humiliation. it could be a terrible idea, but, don't you just love those?

1 comment:

  1. Natalie! You have a blog! That's so exciting. I have one, too: http://thefalseazure.blogspot.com

    I'm going to sign up to follow your blog, and then you'll already have two followers, which is one more than I have, so you rock.

    ReplyDelete